Holiday gift shopping can be stressful, especially on a budget. With this guide, we hope to spare you from the worst: Our recommendations have been informed by thousands of hours of testing and research, and we’ve even organized them by the type of person in your life. If you have up to $100 to spend on a gift, we recommend this. While we made every effort to ensure that all the items in this guide meet that threshold, prices can dance around a bit—especially during the holidays.
And if you’re looking for more affordable gifts, check out our guides to the best gifts under $25 and the best gifts under $50.
- Echo Show 8 (2nd Gen) | HD smart display with Smart Home Controls and Alexa ($75)
- Sangean WR-11 AM/FM Analog Wooden Cabinet Radio ($82)
- Logitech WONDERBOOM 2 Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker ($99.95)
- Soundcore Anker Life Q20 Hybrid ($60)
- Wacom Intuos Small Graphics Drawing Tablet ($60)
- Apple AirPods (2nd Generation) ($99)
- 3Doodler Create+ 3D Printing Pen for Teens, Adults & Creators ($70)
- iOttie Easy One Touch Wireless 2 Qi Charging CD Slot + Air Vent Combo Phone Mount with Extra Mounting Base ($62)
- Squishy Circuits Deluxe Kit ($75)