|Compatible Devices||PC Xbox PlayStation|
|Controller Type||Paddle, Pedals, Steering Wheel|
About this item
- Immersive Gaming Experience: Perfect for PlayStation 5, PS4, and PC gaming titles, the Driving Force simulates the feeling of driving a real car with precision steering and pressure-sensitive pedals.
- Premium Control: The Driving Force feedback racing wheel provides a detailed simulation of driving a real car, with helical gearing delivers smooth, quiet steering and a hand-stitched leather cover
- Customizable Pedals: These pressure-sensitive nonlinear brake pedals provide a responsive, accurate braking feel on a sturdy base – with adjustable pedal faces for finer control
- 900-Degree Rotation: Lock-to-lock rotation of the Driving Force means you can turn the wheel around two and a half times, hand over hand, on wide turns – just like a real F1 race car
- Up Your Game: Take your racing simulation to the next level with Driving Force accessories like the Driving Force Shifter or desk and rig mounts
- The plastic parts in G29 Driving Force include 52% certified post-consumer recycled plastic*. Certified carbon neutral.
- Total Wheel Control: Control wheel sensitivity, force feedback levels, and button customization via powerful G HUB Gaming Software for PC. Download at logitechG /downloads.
- Wheel: Length: 10.24 in (260 mm) Height: 10.63 in (270 mm) Width: 10.94 in (278 mm) Weight without cables: 4.96 lb (2.25 Kg) Pedals: Length: 16.87 in (428.5 mm) Height: 6.57 in (167 mm) Width: 12.24 in (311 mm) Weight without cables: 6.83 (3.1 Kg)