Memory Foam Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set
You save: $55 (52%)
Lying on a bed of nails might not sound very inviting, but once you’ve experienced the benefits that it provides, you might not want to get up! The Memory Foam Acupressure Mat helps you experience a deeper sleep, stress relief, endorphins stimulation, pain reduction, and an overall increase in energy!
Acupressure is an ancient holistic treatment, that’s similar to massage, acupuncture, and reflexology. To experience the benefits of this ancient pain relieving treatment, simply lay your mat down on the bed or floor and place the small pillow directly above the mat. Lie down slowly and carefully, allowing the 6,210 small, spiked nodules to press into your back. For best results, use the mat against your bare skin, as this provides the maximum amount of relief. Perfectly harmless to your skin, when used properly, the mat’s acupressure nodules are long and pointed. If done correctly, the mat will not cause sudden pain and will not harm the skin. Your body will begin to release natural, pain relieving endorphins, after a short period of time. After 15 minutes, roll off of the mat and enjoy a restful night’s sleep. Each person is different so the ideal time on the mat will vary.
You should start simply, by lying on the mat for about 15 minutes, before bedtime. As you start to feel more comfortable, you can slowly increase your sessions to about 30-40 minutes. It’s perfectly alright to place a thin towel or even wear a t-shirt, when you first start, as this reduces the intensity of the initial sensation.. The pressure may be intense for about 2 minutes or so, when first using your mat. After about 2 minutes, your nervous system gets used to the stimulus and you begin to experience an overall feeling of peace and calmness. After using your mat a few times, the sensation is actually quite pleasant.
- Heal Naturally, From the Inside Out- Activate your body’s natural healing process and unblock dormant energy pathways, with this doctor recommended acupressure mat. It’s a totally natural and drug free alternative that melts away pain and tension, with the help of over 6,210 ergonomically engineered spikes.
- Enjoy a Deeper Sleep and Wake Up Feeling Refreshed and Rejuvenated- For a relaxing therapeutic massage, that will stimulate the release of endorphins, and give you a restful night’s sleep, simply lay down on your acupressure mat. You’ll feel as though you’re receiving a professional massage, as the mat uses your own body weight to increase blood flow and penetrate deeply into stiff, sore muscles.
- A Relaxing Moment In Your Chaotic Day- Within minutes, you’ll experience less anxiety and less stress. Make this activity a part of your daily routine, while working, meditating, or even during your yoga session. The Memory Foam Acupressure Mat and Pillow provide welcome relief for a variety of physical ailments. Whether you suffer with a stiff neck, upper or lower back pain, tension headaches, sciatica or fibromyalgia, this amazing acupressure mat offers immediate relief and relaxation.
- Environmentally Friendly- As health conscious as our customers are, we know that they are just as concerned about the impact that excess waste has on the Earth. In order to leave as small an environmental footprint as possible, we’ve done away with unnecessary packaging to offer you this Eco-friendly and sustainable alternative.
- Promote Healthy Weight Loss and Enhance Your Mood- Improve lymphatic drainage, by increasing circulation, and rid your body of the toxins that promote the formation of cellulite simply by providing gentle pressure to key pressure points.
- Set Includes: 1 Mat, 1 Pillow, 1 Storage Bag
- Mat Dimensions: 16.5″ x 0.8″
- Pillow Dimensions: 15.7″ x 5.9″ x 3.9″
- Choose from: Purple, Pink, Green and Black
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We know you’ll love the products from Pama Goods, which is why we offer a Risk-free 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee on all of our products. If you're not satisfied with your product simply contact our customer care team and receive your money-back. (see terms and conditions for more info).