- SITE CONTENT AND INFORMATION. The Sites contain information, advice, text, and other materials that are provided for your convenience and enjoyment. You should be aware that the information might contain errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or outdated information. If a product offered by Pama Goods is not as described, you may return it according to our return policy
- YOUR ACCOUNT.
- If you register on the Sites, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Pama Goods does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use the Sites only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Pama Goods reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion. Pama Goods reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspects of the Sites at any time without prior notice.
- Pama Goods does not knowingly collect information from children, including those less than thirteen years of age. If you are a child, do not submit any information to Pama Goods. If a parent, guardian, or other concerned person becomes aware that we have collected information from a child, including one less than 13 years of age, please contact us promptly and we will take steps to delete and remove any such information.
- NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE. As a condition of using the Sites, you agree that you will not use the Sites, or any of the content obtained from the Sites, for any purpose that is unlawful under applicable law or prohibited by these Conditions of Use, or to solicit or encourage the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Pama Goods, its affiliates or other individuals. Furthermore, you may not, without limitation, copy, reproduce, distribute (including mirroring, data-mining or data scraping), transmit, publicly display, upload, perform, publish, license, modify, translate, adapt, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise exploit the Sites or any content, information, products or services obtained from the Sites, for any commercial purpose or enterprise. If you violate any of these Conditions of Use, your permission to use the Sites automatically terminates. Please report any violations of these Conditions of Use (except for claims of intellectual property infringement) to Pama Goods’s Site director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ERRORS ON THE SITES. Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. In the event a product price is listed incorrectly due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our vendors, Pama Goods shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for any product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Pama Goods will promptly refund the amount charged to your credit card.
- ORDER POLICY & SHIPPING. Pricing and promotions on Pama Goods.com may vary from that of affiliated sites. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Pama Goods reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Pama Goods reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. We may require additional verification or information before accepting any order. All orders placed on this Site are subject to product availability. All items purchased from Pama Goods are sent by a third-party carrier pursuant to a shipment contract. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in accordance with Pama Goods’ return policy.
- DISTRIBUTING USER CONTENT. Pama Goods may allow users to the Sites to post reviews and comments (“Content”) on products featured on the Sites. By submitting such Content, you automatically agree and promise that all Content is accurate and original and that, without any particular time limit, and without the payment of any fees, Pama Goods and anyone Pama Goods permits may reproduce, display, distribute and create new works of authorship in any media, based on and including the Content. Additionally, you grant Pama Goods the right to use the name you submit in connection with such Content.
- NO ENDORSEMENT OF USER CONTENT. Users to the Sites are prohibited from posting through the Sites any harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane, sexually explicit, abusive, threatening, privacy invading, libelous, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable or unlawful content of any kind, or that infringes or may infringe on the intellectual or other rights of another. You acknowledge that Pama Goods does not endorse or pre-screen content, but that Pama Goods and its designees will have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse, edit, move, or remove any content that is available via the Sites. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Content posted by you.
- APPLICABLE LAW. By using the Sites, you agree that the laws of your state, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Pama Goods.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICE. All screens appearing on the Sites including graphics, text, design, buttons, logos, images, and icons, as well as the selection, assembly, and arrangement, are the sole property of Pama Goods or its suppliers and/or licensors, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content on the Sites is only for the purpose of shopping on the Sites or placing an order and for no other purpose. Any other use, including modification, reproduction, uploading, posting, transmission, or distribution in any form or by any means without Pama Goods’s prior written permission, is strictly prohibited. All software used on the Sites is the sole property of Pama Goods or those supplying the software. Pama Goods logos are trademarks of Pama Goods. In addition, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through the Sites are trademarks or trade dress of Pama Goods in the U.S. and other countries or are the property of their respective owners. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on this Site infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent (DMCA-1018651) with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- 10. RETURN & REFUND. At Pama Goods, we do our absolute best to ensure that our product descriptions are as in-depth as possible so that you will not encounter any unexpected surprises when you receive our products. We believe in our products so much that we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. All consumable products are non-refundable as they cannot be returned once they have been used.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- If your order arrives damaged, please submit a photo(s) of the damage with your request to our support team at email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving the shipment. If you do not report the damage to us within this 48 hour period, we may not be able to honor your claim.
- We utilize the timestamp information from the tracking link and delivery confirmation from the carrier when reviewing damage or return requests.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS. This website is accessible to you at no cost. If you have a question or complaint regarding Pama Goods services or desire further information on use of Pama Goods services, visit Pama Goods’s Customer Service webpage, contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. California residents may also contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 400 “R” Street, Sacramento, CA 95814 or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.